Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Not much interesting to report, except for the fact that I had a code tonight. Oh and a patient who we had to call a "stroke alert" for, which means its possible she was having a stroke, and we alert the whole hospital so a team will come and/or know what to do. For instance, the lab sends someone to draw the labs, CT will know to keep a machine open because this patient needs a CT scan right away and they send a tech to come get the patient, etc etc. It turned out that she did not have a stroke. Otherwise, it was a pretty ok day.

I'm tired, so I am going to hit the hay. I'm off until Tuesday, so I am going to enjoy some time with my babies this weekend and a date night on Saturday with my husband!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The (mis)Adventures of an ER Nurse. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Direct Line Insurance.