Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Well folks, my 3 week winter break has just about come to an end. On Wednesday, semester #2 begins with Med/Surg 1, what we affectionately call GI/GU, which basically is the digestive and urinary systems. I am excited and anxious all in at the same time. I think I have a good beginning grasp on these systems thanks to my awesome Anatomy and Physiology 2 professor and I am always excited and eager to learn more. I'm anxious because, well, its the unknown. A new professor, new clinical instructors, new hospitals, new exams, a new path in the journey I am on.

After that, I start my Peds rotation, which I am VERY VERY excited about. This is one of my current fields of interest, so I am really excited to see what this rotation brings me. But for now, my focus is getting through whatever GI/GU brings me. I am really thrilled that in just 8 short weeks, Spring Break will be here, giving me 2 full weeks off (1 because my class ends a week before Spring Break, and the other week is my actual Spring Break). This is especially nice because between Winter (this semester) and Summer (next semester) semesters I have only about 5 days of break in between.

That's all for now. Tune in for more later on in the week.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The (mis)Adventures of an ER Nurse. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Direct Line Insurance.