Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

I passed. I passed my test, and I passed my class. I have 6 nursing exams under my belt so far this semester, and I haven't failed one yet! I got an 83 on my test today, which unfortunately was two points shy of getting me a B in class, so I ended up with a C. However, I passed, and in light of the fact that 2 of my friends in my little group of 5 failed and will not go on ahead to the next course with us, I am thankful. I was going to apply for a scholarship in which you had to have a minimum of a B average in the two courses I took this semester, so its a bummer I do not qualify.

But I passed.

I passed TWO nursing school courses.

Two down, seven to go.

I have two clinical days left before I officially start my 3 week break until next semester, but my brain can rest easy as I no longer have to think about school or be studying. Next semester, my rotations are Med/Surg 1 (which we call GI/GU- gastroinstesinal/genitourinary) the first half of the semester from Jan-Mar, and Peds Mar-May. I am really excited about Peds.

But for now, I am just about on break.

And I passed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! We knew you could do it! Now RELAX and enjoy some Christmas cheer:)I don't even want to see your lap top or a book:)
love ya, mom k

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The (mis)Adventures of an ER Nurse. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Direct Line Insurance.