Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I got a phone call from my instructor last night that my clinical today would be canceled. While I am happy and excited to be off, I am a little disappointed. For one, I was excited to get going in the hospital again. Second, I will now have to make up the clinical a week later than I was supposed, which isn't a huge deal but it the day I have to make up my clinical would have been the first day of spring break. Anyway, the most important thing is that my clinical instructor feel better. She is currently sick with bronchitis and its best for both her and the patients that she not be there today.

Until next week........

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The (mis)Adventures of an ER Nurse. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Direct Line Insurance.