Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

These are the books I was given for my course.


(I took a picture next to a standard size coffee mug because its really hard to get the full effect of the size of the books in a picture)

The binder is a 3 1/2 inch binder, filled with double sided pages. I guess if they were single sided I would end up with a 7 inch binder. No thanks. It's already too big.

Over the next 4 weeks I will need to know that binder. All 1096 pages. I will have 11 tests in the next 4 weeks on that binder.

Fun, right?

Anyway, I'm not complaining, because I truly feel blessed with the amazing opportunity I am receiving. I still can't believe it. I will say, however, I do feel slightly overwhelmed at the moment. But I know that will pass and I just need to take things one step and one day at a time.

And I hope that all of that knowledge will stay in my brain.






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Remember that bumper sticker "If you can read this, thank a teacher"?!! Boy, you owe somebody a big thank you-and maybe whoever invented Excedrin?! :)
Seriously, have no fear, Gab's-you'll do fine! Just take one day at a time! And can I borrow your books when your through?
mom k

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The (mis)Adventures of an ER Nurse. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Direct Line Insurance.