Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Here is the web page for the simulation lab we're using during our training program. I am SO excited, I can't even tell you. It sounds so amazing. It looks amazing. Its amazing (yes, I've said that word a few times now) the kind of technology available to us today. It's just astonishing to me.

Anyway, click on the link and it will take you to the page. You can read that, and also check out the video if you have a few minutes (its on the menu on the left side labelled "See Us In Video.")

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting your certifications:)! We had no doubts! The lab simulators look great-now you'll be so used to everything you won't "go blank". While you're there, if they have a "bring your child to work day" can you adopt me for the day?:)
Learn everything and enjoy it while you do-the time there will go fast!
love ya!
mom and dad k

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The (mis)Adventures of an ER Nurse. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Direct Line Insurance.