Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm still waiting to hear back about whether or not I was accepted into the program. While I am pretty confident I will get in, there is always that part of me that isn't sure. Since it wasn't guaranteed that I would get in, I can't help but to be a little anxious, and when I'm anxious, I really hate to wait.

I should be hearing something this week. Today marks a month, and the 31st day, and on the application it says they can take up to 30 days to get back to us. I hope to start hearing the letters started going out soon. Mostly everyone in my micro class is waiting, so I am sure I'll be hearing others have received some news soon even if I didn't yet.

And so I will continue to wait.

(I have 2 tests next Tuesday and another test the following Tuesday. Yikes!)

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The (mis)Adventures of an ER Nurse. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Direct Line Insurance.