Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Well, my absent-minded professor regraded my quiz. My grade went from a 40/50 to a 53/50, which is an A if I just confused you with all those numbers.

Also, today was my big 4 chapter micro lecture exam, and I got an A on that as well. I got a 45/50, which is the equivalent of a 90. Now, I am confused because I got an extra credit question correct, so it should have been a 46/50 (92) but when he emailed the grades to everyone, he only put 45. At any rate, I am super ecstatic. This was the test he said over 60% of students in the past have failed. The number of students who, unfortunately, failed, equated out to about 46%, so I guess thats better than the average. What's most important is that not only did I not fail, I passed, and I passed with an A!!

Until next time........

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The (mis)Adventures of an ER Nurse. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Direct Line Insurance.