Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009


It seems like the wait is officially over.

I started hearing that word was finally getting out today. After you apply, you can log in to the school website and check your application status. As of this morning, the status said "Application in Review" for everyone's status. This afternoon I checked, and my status has now been changed to





"ACCEPTED"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, you are looking at the blog of someone who is a real future nursing student now. I can't even begin to say how exciting this is.

2 comments:

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations -you worked hard for this and we're really proud of you! Now the fun begins:)
love ya!mom k

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The (mis)Adventures of an ER Nurse. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Direct Line Insurance.