Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I didn't do so hot on my 3rd lab quiz or my lecture test. I got a 40/50 on my quiz (which equates to an 80) and I got a 43/50 on my lecture exam (which is an 86). My average in my lab class is about a 92 while in my lecture class its about an 89.

We've reached the midway point in the semester, and that means that our other professor takes over starting next week. Apparently, he is an easier tester than my current professor, but while I am relieved at this fact, and I also disappointed to no longer have the challenge of my current professor. From his own word's, if you pass his class with a decent grade, you will do fine in the nursing program. I had wanted to complete HIS class with an A or a B, just for my own satisfaction, and having the new professor kind of nullifies that.

At any rate, I do think no matter who a person takes for Microbiology, it is still a very interesting yet difficult course and I will be proud of my A or B no matter what (Ok, so maybe I'd be slightly prouder with an A, but hey.....).

On another note, I FINALLY received my email acceptance from school this afternoon. Apparently, they were having email issues and not everyone was receiving their emails. There were 748 applicants and only 325 were accepted, with an additional 30 or so put onto the alternate list.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The (mis)Adventures of an ER Nurse. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Direct Line Insurance.