Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

It was a steady day.  Busy but not terrible.  A good busy, as I like to call it, where its slow enough where I can keep caught up with my patients but not too busy where I am going crazy.  We were staffed well, so it was a good day.  I had received a 3 room assignment when I got in, and then at shift change I got a new 3 room assignment.  Nothing interesting or anything.    Oh well, I forgot, as soon as I clocked in I heard the code alarm go off.  Fire rescue came in with a code, but really it was pretty uneventful because the doctor called it just as soon as the patient was in the room.  Fire rescue had already worked the code in the field for 45 minutes, so there was really nothing more we were going to be able to do.  Sad, but true.

And that's all folks.

Shift 54 and 55 this weekend......stay tuned.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The (mis)Adventures of an ER Nurse. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Direct Line Insurance.