Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Today is my final for GI/GU and man, I am soooooo very glad its over. My professor, while a PhD, is not the greatest teacher in the world. The content was interesting, though, since we learned a lot about the kidneys and the endocrine system, both of which I really like a lot. But up next is Peds, and I am EXTREMELY excited about this. Two out of our three specialty rotations are areas I have had great interest in and am very excited to see if I am still interested in them once class begins. So from March until the beginning of May its Peds time. Then from May to Mid-June I will be taking Psych, something I am not so interested in. In the fall I start OB, and out of everything, I am most excited about that rotation.

Even more exciting? Once I finish Psych, I am over half-way done! Can you believe that? Its really flying by. Well I am off to bed, because its actually 1am and my final is in 12 hrs. G' night!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The (mis)Adventures of an ER Nurse. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Direct Line Insurance.