Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Today's the big day. Finally, after all this time, its here. I begin a journey I set out on so long ago, yet never even reached the starting point for. Today is that starting point. I am a range of emotions, to say the least. The two main emotions: Excitement and Nervousness, mostly just Nervousness.

I start with Nursing Process 1 Lecture from 9a-12p. However, it is an orientation, so we won't be getting to any lecturing until our next class, which is Friday. I also have Pharmacology from 5-7p. I plan on staying at school to start reading and studying as I have my first test in a little over 2 and a half weeks and I have close to 700 pages of reading, not to mention time needed to go over information, read lecture notes, work on nursing modules, and studying. Plus I have pharmacology class on top of it and a Nursing Math class, too.

I'll try to post soon about my day.

Until then...........

Publish Post

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Proud of you Baby! I know you are going to do great!
Love you,
Ray

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Good luck Gabbi!!! Way excited for you.

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The (mis)Adventures of an ER Nurse. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Direct Line Insurance.