Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Tuesday is my last Microbiology class for lecture and lab. I have a crazy final in each class. My lab final consists of a written exam on the last 16 experiments we've done in class, plus a practical portion looking at microscope slides and having to name what I see and the stage its in, plus there will be previous experiment results that I need to identify. My lecture exam will consist of the last 7 chapters that we've covered since the new professor joined us. I'm am especially worried about this one since I need to get an 87 on the test in order to keep my A, and the last test I took, which was the first one with the new guy, I got an 82! My first B in the class ever. Sigh. So I will be studying like crazy for the next couple of days.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The (mis)Adventures of an ER Nurse. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Direct Line Insurance.