Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Not too bad of a day- wasn't slow and wasn't busy. It was a nice shift. I actually got a room assignment around 3pm and had that assignment the rest of the shift. I got to take my break late- around 10pm, which is fine for me, because the later, the better. I hate taking my breaks when I haven't even worked half my shift yet. Time goes by a lot faster when I take my break later.

Around 11:30pm, we were down to about 2 or 3 patients in the entire ER, and I was going to ask to go home early. I hadn't had the chance yet because the charge nurse was busy, but then unfortunately it started picking up. It didn't get crazy busy or anything, but we had a steady flow of patients coming in for a while. I ended up staying my entire shift. I am very exhausted and I have one more shift tomorrow to get through and then I will have 5 days off. So happy about that, and so looking forward to spending some time with my babies (they're on Spring Break right now).

Nothing really excited to report about my patients today. Here's to hoping I have another great shift tomorrow!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The (mis)Adventures of an ER Nurse. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Direct Line Insurance.