Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Well, I officially reached the quarter way mark through my first year as an ER nurse.

And I lived to tell about it :)

Today was pretty uneventful. It was slow at first, slow enough to cut a couple of techs during day shift and to cut the two nurses who leave at 11pm by like 8pm. Of course, it got a little busier once they went home, but it was not too crazy. Nothing really interesting to report except that there was almost a fight between a patient of mine and another patient. My patient was agitated and loudly expressing his agitation when the patient across the hall told him to "shut up!" That didn't go over too well, but thankfully a tech and I were able to talk my patient back to his room.

And that's all for now. Stay tuned for shift 40 tomorrow!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The (mis)Adventures of an ER Nurse. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Direct Line Insurance.