Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

job hunting.

Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will be able to get out and start walking into the hospital HR departments with my resume and my license and see what happens. Applying online isn't doing anything. I think I applied to about 70 jobs one night last week and no calls. Oh wait, I had one. It was to tell me that this particular hospital doesn't hire unless either A) you have 1 year experience, or B) you have a hospital scholarship.

If that doesn't work, my next step will be to take an EKG course and an Advanced Cardiac Life Support course so that I can add those certifications to my resume and make me seem like the more ideal candidate for the job.

We'll see how it goes.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The (mis)Adventures of an ER Nurse. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Direct Line Insurance.