Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

My exam is done. You can get anywhere from 75 questions to 265 questions. I got somewhere around 95. The last question I remember having was 92 and I only had a couple of questions more and then it shut off. There is an unofficial trick you can do to see if you passed or not where you try to register to take another exam and you will get one of two pop-up screens. One will say you can't register - which is good, the other will ask you for credit card info- which is bad. I got the good pop up, so it looks like I have unoffically passed. It can take up to 2 business days for me to find out officially, which with the weekend and the 4th of July could take until Wednesday July 6th. Hopefully, it will not be that long but I'll just expect to see the results then and if they come sooner, great.

Hopefully the next time I blog I will blog with an RN at the end of my name. :)

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The (mis)Adventures of an ER Nurse. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Direct Line Insurance.