Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

I passed my boards. Just found out today from the company that administers the examination that I did indeed pass. I'm still in disbelief, shock, or whatever you call it. I believed in myself, I knew it was possible, but I am a horrible test taker and while I was taking my test, I kept shaking my head at nearly every question given to me. All the answers seemed correct. What if I pick the 1 of the 3 incorrect answers for every question? I didn't get 75 questions like everyone but 1 of the other people from my class that took the test, I got 95. What does that mean? I didn't come out of the test confident at all, so I just didn't know.

It seems so surreal. I am finally here- at he destination I have wanted to reach for many years but for one reason or another could never seem to set forth on.

Here I am. I can't believe it.

Gabbi, RN

:)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO-HOO !!!!!
mom and dad k

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The (mis)Adventures of an ER Nurse. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Direct Line Insurance.