Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I passed my first cardio exam with an 82 (1 point away from a B). I was hoping for at least an 80 so I was really thrilled to get higher than that. I sometimes still feel like for the amount of time I put in studying, I should get a higher grade, but I am really thankful because I was starting to get a little worried while waiting for the grades to be posted.

Clinical is going ok. We only had one day so far and it was not a full day. This week I have clinical on Tuesday and then I have to be in the ER on Wednesday, so 2 back to back 12's will be interesting. But I am SUPER excited about being in the ER. Next week I go to the ICU, so that will also be exciting. As always, I'll keep you posted.

Stay tuned!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The (mis)Adventures of an ER Nurse. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Direct Line Insurance.