Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

now officially over! It was fun while it lasted, but it is over none-the-less.

Today was the final. I studied hard and at times I probably hardly studied. I made some big mistakes during my second test that ended up costing me my B for the class. But I am proud to say that I got an 86 on my final, which is a B and is very good, especially since the grades I've been hearing coming back have been a 90, an 88, another 86, an 85, an 84, an 82, an 80 and a 78. So overall I did very well. And while I didn't actually get a B, I can know that I have "B" knowledge in my brain. I just have to remember how to use it sometimes.

I have a week off and then psych begins. It's summer term now, which means the class is a little shorter; only 6 weeks. But then....oh my.....after this next 6 weeks I will begin my long awaited 2 month long summer break. TWO MONTHS OFF! Only 7 weeks and counting.........

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The (mis)Adventures of an ER Nurse. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Direct Line Insurance.