Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Two weeks into my six week Nursing Psych class and there isn't a whole lot to report. My hospital clinical time doesn't begin until June, and I have only 3 hospital clinical days, so there hasn't been anything to report about there. My first exam was today, so until now, there just hasn't been much to talk about.

I had thought that I studied pretty well for this test, so I was a little taken aback to see that I got an 82. An 82 is considered a C (83-91 is a B, 92-100 is an A). While this is still a decent grade, I am nervous because the second test is supposed to be more difficult than the first, and in order to get a B in the class I will need to get an 83 and 84 on the next two exams or some combination of
167 points within the next 2 exams. The good news is that I need a minimum of 68 on the next two exams to pass, which I think I could pull off.

Clinical begins June 3rd and my next exam is June 7th. So look for more updates then. Only a little over 4 more weeks until summer break. Can't wait!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The (mis)Adventures of an ER Nurse. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Direct Line Insurance.