Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Today we got to see our tests, if we wanted to, this way we can see what we got wrong and what the correct answer should have been. We get the test and a print out of our answers from the scan tron.

I check the first question. Ok. Didn't know the answer. Guessed. Got it wrong. I understand.

I check the second question. Hmmm. That's the answer I thought I picked. Look at test. I circled A. Look at printout of answers. I picked C. That was dumb. I had the right answer, just didn't mark my scan tron correctly. Dumb.

I check the third question. Huh? Again? I did it again? I know this is the right answer. I wouldn't have picked that one. Sigh.

Two of the three answers I picked I knew the correct answer, and had marked the correct answer on my test, but somehow failed to mark the correct answer on the scan tron, which is where it counts. Unfortunately, you cannot just say, "Hey, see I marked the right answer on the test. I didn't mean to mark that one." Nope. Doesn't fly in nursing school. I can, however, ask the professor to check my scan tron and see if I happened to mark it correctly. Unfortunately, she did and said I did not. What really bugs me, well there are 2 things. One, I could have gotten a 49 out of 50, which is 98%. NINETY EIGHT PERCENT on a nursing test, when in the easier pre-req classes I have taken, I have NEVER scored above a 92-94%. I am astonished with myself on the capability of even being able to do such a thing. Too bad I didn't really get a 98 though. And second, I was extra careful with this test. After I was all done answering all the questions on my scan tron, I went thru the scan tron and first counted to make sure I had 50 consecutive answers. Then, I went question by question and made sure that I had marked the correct answer on the scan tron that I had circled on the test. I thought I was completely certain this was done and all answers were accounted for accurately. I guess I missed two.

But hey. I am still really excited to know that I knew 49 of the answers to 50 questions. How cool is that?

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The (mis)Adventures of an ER Nurse. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Direct Line Insurance.