Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I can honestly say I do not think I have ever been so scared in my entire life. Today I am REALLY feeling it. I have that "sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach, heart racing" feeling and am on the verge of tears. Tomorrow's the big day. The "make it or break it day" for some.....well, most in my class. If you fail the tomorrow's test, you can pretty much kiss this semester goodbye. I obviously don't want to become one of the failure statistics, but I feel SO unprepared and have no idea what to expect on this test. 50 Questions, 60 LLLOOONNNNGGG minutes and an even longer several hours until the grades will hopefully be posted. Oh goodness if I have to wait all weekend, I may just die. Or be committed into a mental institution. But I am scared. I know that there have been people who have passed before. I know there will be more tomorrow. I know I CAN pass. I just can't help being afraid. People are counting on me. I am counting on me. The pressure is rising. What will tomorrow bring?

For now, I think I will just hold my breath.........

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The (mis)Adventures of an ER Nurse. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Direct Line Insurance.