Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sorry I haven't updated here in a while. Things have been crazy with my finals, then going out of town, and then trying to get some things accomplished around the house before the new semester starts. Here are some quick bullet point updates:

  • I got a 92 on my A&P2 lecture final
  • My final grade for my A&P2 lecture class is an A
  • I got a 97 on my A&P2 lab final
  • My final grade for my A&P2 lab class is an A
  • On Tuesday I start Microbiology lecture AND lab (the classes are back to back)
  • On Wednesday, I start Lifespan Development (this is a developmental psychology class)
  • This past Friday I turned in my application for the nursing program
  • I should find out by the end of the month if I am "IN"
  • My GPA for my pre-reqs is 3.57
  • My overall GPA is 3.64
  • I am proud of my GPA's even though they don't seem that "high" because I had a much lower GPA in high school (I didn't say those weren't good GPAs, just not that high)
  • I'm nervous about Microbiology, but I think it will be fun

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The (mis)Adventures of an ER Nurse. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Direct Line Insurance.