Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

from today is my Candlelighting Ceremony, or what I refer to as graduation. And it still baffles my mind. I can't believe how close it is.

I have no more assignments. No more clinicals. Nothing that is due, no studying, nothing that is expected of me except for just showing up to mandatory class days. I just have to show up Thursday and Friday this week (an NCLEX review both days), Monday and Tuesday next week (Monday is the last of the group presentations and Tuesday is clinical evaluations, state board info and pictures), and Monday and Tuesday (Monday we have an exit exam- not graded just an assessment tool- and Tuesday is Candlelighting rehearsal) the following week and I am done.

D

O

N

E

Still weird. Still weird I'm almost a nurse. Still weird I can have a life again. Still weird that my nights are not consumed with studying or paper writing or group project making. Still weird I can spend time with my kids again. Good, but weird.


0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The (mis)Adventures of an ER Nurse. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Direct Line Insurance.