Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

On Monday I had my second cardio exam. I studied just like I always do, and I did practice questions just like I always do. I took the exam and felt no better or worse than the first exam. To my surprise, I got one of the best grades I have ever received on a nursing exam. I got an 87! I was so thrilled.

More so, I have pretty much solidified the fact that I will 99.9% pass this class. Unless I don't study at all, which will not happen, or somethings happens and my pencil magically erases answers on my test, I will pass. I need a 50 to pass. I need an 80 for a B, which is what I am going to study for. I really want this B. My GPA is hurting. But at the very least, I will be moving onto to my final nursing school course.

It is still so surreal to me. We received our calendar for "Trends" my last class that begins mid-March. My graduation date, well actually it's our Candle-lighting ceremony which is what everyone attends (the actual graduation is for everyone with every type of degree for the entire campus and can include hundreds of people, which I am not really all that interested in watching graduate)- is May 4th. Two months and two weeks away.

Surreal.

I remember starting my Anatomy and Physiology I class. It seemed like such a long and daunting road ahead of me, and now it's almost all behind me.

I will stop here. There is a lot I want to say, but for now I will say this. I'm graduating very soon!


0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The (mis)Adventures of an ER Nurse. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Direct Line Insurance.