Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Well, exam 2 didn't go over quite as well as exam 1.

I got an 81.

It seems as if everyone either did better on this exam or stayed the same, except for me and 2 other girls. Sigh. I know that my 81 is a good score, but it just feels horrible because I know that I can do better and I don't know what happened. Anyway, I'm giving myself a pity party today and then tomorrow I will snap out of it. I can still get my B for the class if I can get a 79 or higher on the final, and historically, I haven't had anything below an 81 on a final yet, and that was for psych, which was just different as far as her testing style. In a little over 2 weeks, I will have this class behind me and then I begin, 3.5 weeks from today, the class I have been dreading since I started nursing school- Ortho/Neuro. I guess I am a little scared of Neuro and since it's not my strong suit, I am slightly worried. But I think if I can make it this far, then perhaps maybe, just maybe I can get through the next 3 classes, including Ortho/Neuro, as well.

Ob final is on October 15. This week I am in the Newborn Nursery and then next week, my final clinical week, I have my beloved Labor and Delivery once again.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 The (mis)Adventures of an ER Nurse. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes and Direct Line Insurance.